Thursday, January 25, 2007

28.5 weeks

Even the half of the week counts at this point. I am starting to feel huge and uncomfortable. I don't want to complain because I love being pregnant but I can see how in a few weeks I will really be ready to have this over with.

The baby is kicking all the time. His new favorite spot to hang out is under my ribs. I think they are bruised by now.

We are still looking for a house. We had put an offer on a home we loved but after a bidding war we lost when another party was willing to pay cash. Some of us poor people actually have to get a mortgage :) Everything happens for a reason. We know we will find a better place out there for our family.

2 comments:

Steffie B. said...

Yes...hurry up and buy a house would you????? I have more stuff to send you! lol Hope you are feeling good....I'm soooooo happy for you!
Hugs,
Stefanie

Emmie said...

I can't wait, only a little longer. Good luck with the house situation, wish you best of luck!!