Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Making "Raspberries"


Ethan has discovered how to make the "raspberry" noise blowing bubbles out of his mouth. It is the funniest thing! He is also rolling over now from his tummy to his back and can just about get over from his back, but not quite yet. We are going to have to drop his mattress down though because last night I found him scooted around with his legs up on the rail- not good! Otherwise he continues to love his exersaucer and is getting bigger by the day. He is now in the 90th percentile for height and the 50th for weight although I am told that really means nothing at this point as long as he continues to grow. He is still the happiest baby I have ever seen which of course makes Mommy and Daddy happy!

1 comment:

Steffie B. said...

So glad to hear he is doing well. Daniel has the same numbers. He's got huge paws.....I think he is going to be tall like his brothers. When are you coming to MI? Did you get anything from me yet?