Monday, September 17, 2007
Video Help Needed
Apparently the video did not come through. For any bloggers (Stef, Emily, Jenny, hint hint) could you please tell me how to get a video onto the blog posts if it shows up in the preview but not on the actual page? Or another way to get a video saved to the computer onto the blog. I tried the help page and now have spent way too many hours trying to do this myself. I am sure this is a no brainer dah moment but HELP!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I uploaded ours to Youtube. Sign up for an account, it walks you through how to upload, and then gives you a link you can put onto the blog post.
Thanks Tim! I think it works now. I don't know why I couldn't get it to work the first time- call it a polish moment:)
Post a Comment