Wednesday, December 12, 2007

The Greatest Feeling in the World

I have decided that the greatest feeling in the world is knowing that your child is happy. I have been feeling so unbelievably guilty about having him in daycare until today. I just dropped him off and as soon as he heard Christopher, Mikala, JJ and Anna he started panting and flailing with excitement. I could barely get his coat off because he was wiggling to get down. Ann-Marie (his "teacher") took him and he never looked back. As I put his coat away I watched him immediately begin to "play" with the other kids, smile and talk. It was the greatest feeling to know that he not only has that interaction (which I can not provide), is safe and most important, is happy.

1 comment:

Steffie B. said...

I'm so happy for you.....yes a Mother needs to know that her cubs are safe! So glad your little man is happy too! ;)