Friday, May 9, 2008

Our first family destination vacation







We took our first family destination vacation to Siesta Key, FL with the Fino's. The Welch family was kind enough to take us in for the weekend. Patrick had a wonderful time golfing and I was very fortunate to have five wonderful days with Ethan.

Ethan LOVED the pool and the ocean. He was definitely not afraid of the water and enjoyed jumping in off the side saying "GO" with every jump. He also loved the waterfall and ledge where he could watch various objects go overboard, circle and pop out of the water for him to retrieve. He also enjoyed the geckos.

After our vacation though Patrick and I quickly decided we needed a VACATION- a relaxing one for both of us. Grandma Lucy is coming at the end of the month. I am a little hesitant to leave Ethan but I know he will be in great hands and once I sip a strong margarita the world will just slow down. I can't wait!

2 comments:

Steffie B. said...

yes....he will be fine....and you will be so refreshed when you come back! ;)

Anonymous said...

So, you and hubby should come on out to Hawai'i! I would love to see you!
Loved the photos, thank you for posting them, Beth. Take Good Care.