We found out today that Grandma Lucy has stage IV cervical cancer that has spread to both of her lungs. She starts chemotherapy on Thursday.
I know that God has a plan for each and every one of us. I have faith and trust that whatever road we are now on, it will guide all of us who are touched by this illness to find purpose and meaning to this journey wherever it may lead.
Call your parents, kids, friends, and loved ones and tell them you love them and how much you appreciate them. Now. Life is a gift from God and it is precious.
No pity. Just prayers. I love you Mom and will see you tomorrow. Grab your gloves, put up your dukes, it's time to fight!
3 comments:
Oh Beth....I'm so sorry....may God comfort all of you during this time and may He have his healing hand upon your Mother.
Love you!
S*
Prayers in progress! We're thinking of you always! Be tough and hang in there.
You are all in our thoughts and prayers. We love you. - Uncle Ben & Aunt Cindi
Post a Comment