This past weekend we looked at more houses. I had forgotten how stressful and draining it is to search, but now I remember. The good news is that I think we are getting closer to finding a place to call home. Keep your fingers crossed!
Sunday was a relaxing day at home. Patrick and I took advantage of our time off and got aquainted with some of our baby gear. Good thing they warned us about the car seat. It is in fact more complicated than it looks. After reading the instructions we now know how to install it and adjust the straps to fit the toy cow. Hopefully it works the same for the baby. This is all getting so exciting! Only 70 days to go!
Monday, February 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh yes.....and just when you get use to taking that car seat in and out, it will be time to move to the toddler one! lol It is constant changing with a baby! I just can't wait to see your little man! ;)
70! hopefully the time flies by fast! Love the pics!
Post a Comment