Sunday, February 25, 2007

33 Weeks

Only 4 weeks until full-term! Although Pat and I are very excited about the arrival of the little guy we have a lot to do in the next month. We are definitely utilizing every last day of having a
"contained" baby- and enjoying our sleep!

Nothing new to report with the baby. He is growing, as evidence by my expanding belly (sorry no pics, our home computer broke and is the only one with the software to download from the camera). The little guy does not really kick anymore because of a lack of room but he certainly still rolls around and throws an elbow every now and then- especially in the middle of the night when he settles to one side, usually under the rib.

I am interviewing a pediatrician tomorrow near our new home. I just don't think the one we picked out in the city will be very practical anymore.

Other than that we are just taking things one day at a time enjoying our last few weeks overlooking Manhattan.

No comments: