Well it is now official, we own a home or should I say have a large mortgage for one :) We closed on the house today and are so excited to be moving in on Thursday. I can not wait to take the dogs to the house and see their reaction to having a yard again. I am going there tomorrow to get things ready and cleaned and give the girls a chance to run around the empty house before the chaos of moving day. I also can not wait to set up the nursery for the little guy. Patrick is in Washington D.C. until Wednesday night so I told the little guy he has to wait until at least Friday so that his father is home and we are all moved in. Hopefully he is not like his mother and will be obedient.
Please feel free to come visit us, we are still only a short distance to the city and now have extra room for visitors. I like to think it's the best of both worlds.
Monday, March 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hooray for you! Hope things go well and that you don't over do it! I'll be checking for updates daily......could be any day now! ;)
Post a Comment