Wednesday, March 14, 2007

No More Bedrest

We had another appointment today with the doctor. The good news is I no longer have to be on any form of bedrest! (That was short-lived) We are past the questionable point of lung development with the baby so we are free to deliver at any time. The baby looks and sounds great. They estimate his weight to be just under six pounds. He is head down and out of room! The only concern they now have is that the amniotic fluid levels looked a little low at the office so we had the "non stress test" (I think that is what they called it) done at the hospital. They monitored the baby and measured the fluid levels. Currently we are on the low end of where they would like them to be but are not in the "bad" range yet. We will just have to go in weekly at this point until the baby is born to get rechecked.

Other than that, things are great! I am trying to get everything in the apartment packed up before next week, just in case. Next week is crazy though! I told the baby today that he needs to wait until at least next Friday to come out. Monday we close on the house, Patrick is out of town Monday night to Wednesday night, and we move on Thursday! Yes, we are crazy.

Wish us luck...

2 comments:

Emmie said...

NO MORE BED REST!? AwEsOmS!!! Glad everything is going well and he's nice and healthy. I can't believe it's almost time!! It sure went by fast! We'll continue to keep ya in our thoughts and prayers.

Steffie B. said...

Ho are you doing over there?!?!?!?