Happy Mother's Day! What an amazing title I have to say!
Ethan is such a big boy now! He celebrated his 1 month birthday on Saturday and is doing so well. He started smiling last Monday and has not stopped since. I can get him to smile most right after he wakes up from a nap or first thing in the morning. His big gummy grin melts my heart every time I see it. I of course have tried to snap a picture but by the time the shutter closes on the camera the smile has eluded me. I have captured a half smile that I will try to post this week. He is too cute. I will not however give up my quest a picture that easy, I will keep trying.
Other than that things are good. The house is still a money pit. The hot water heater broke this weekend and we have to install 2 sump pumps in the basement. More contractor coming this week. Lucky me. At least we are getting it all out of the way now.
Sunday, May 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy Belated Mother's Day to YOU! Must have been a special day for you!! :) Glad the little man is doing well!
Happy belated MD to you. Glad to hear everything is going well. Someday I'll call you....when I have a minute or maybe two! lol
Post a Comment