The little guy is waking up so my time is limited. Ethan is two and a half weeks old and is growing up too quickly already! Last week he had a weight check at one and a half weeks and already weighed 8lbs 4 oz. He gained 8 oz from the previous week. The pediatrician was most impressed- so was I. He is doing great and is sleeping four hour stretches at night. He is such a good baby. He only cries when something is wrong- diaper, gas, or hungry.
Ethan already has a nickname in the house. He is "the King". Anything the king wants, the king gets and when the king isn't happy, nobody's happy. We just love him so much. He is so much fun to just watch sleep.
Everyone always says that you will never know how it feels until you have a child and they are right. What an amazing miracle and an awesome feeling to just love that little person so strong and so much.
The King has risen from his slumber- I must attend to the little man!
Monday, April 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I was waiting so patiently for you to post some pics for us!! I figured you were probably quite busy though!
I am sooo happy for you and Patrick both! He is so hansome! You must be one happy mama! So glad he continues to do well! Keep us posted! :)
I am so happy for you! Daniel is our "Little Man"....he's walking...I can't believe we made it through the first year! I glad to hear things are going smoothly...so far! Post when you can.....
Hugs...
Stefanie
Post a Comment