Ok now, for those of you who think Ethan looks like me tell me what you think of this! I literally found this picture and for a second wondered how Ethan's picture had gotten where I had found it. It is amazing how much these two look alike from the baby photos. Patrick is so excited that his son looks like him- except for the blue eyes!
Saturday, June 2, 2007
You be the judge...
Ok now, for those of you who think Ethan looks like me tell me what you think of this! I literally found this picture and for a second wondered how Ethan's picture had gotten where I had found it. It is amazing how much these two look alike from the baby photos. Patrick is so excited that his son looks like him- except for the blue eyes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
WOW.....they do look alike!
You are right... Look at the hair line... Identical:) What a handsome little boy!!!
Daniel had a Bumbo too....I thought it was great.
sorry, but definitely beth.
Post a Comment