Ethan is sooooooo funny these days. He is such a happy boy again (now that we have discovered he has a milk allergy and have remedied the problem). He is so much fun and just cracks me up all day long. It is so funny how he commands your attention either by demand (the little whine that reminds you he needs attention) or by guilt (the way he flashes his million dollar grin just as he catches your eyes staring down into his gorgeous blues). He has the greatest belly laugh I have ever heard!
I can't wait for everyone to meet him when we come home in August. I am counting down the days. Until then, here is my favorite photo lately- I have a new favorite but do not have it uploaded yet. Maybe later this week...
1 comment:
OMW.....when are you coming????? You and Partrick MUST bring Ethan here for the day to see us! ;)
Post a Comment