On Tuesday before Thanksgiving we saw Ethan's first tooth for the first time. We had felt it and heard it the week before but were finally able to see it. By Friday we could start to see the other lower front tooth under his gum. It has not erupted the gum yet but the poor little guy is surely feeling it.
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with Pat's family. Pat's parents and cousins were able to join us. The food turned out DELICIOUS! I shocked even myself. Homemade pumpkin pies right down to the crust, sweet potato casserole, mashed potatoes, brussel sprouts, fresh cranberry sauce, sausage stuffing, spinach souffle, and of course "Ernie", yes I named the 22lb bird. I have to say that the cooking channel was right- you have to brine the bird! It was great!
I hope everyone is geared up for the holidays. We are so excited this year mostly because of the new spirit surrounding the holidays in being able to share in all of Ethan's "Firsts".
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It will be a wonderful holiday season for you and for years to come! ;)
Post a Comment