It is getting to be that time of year when winter coats and hats come out of the closet. (I am happy to fit in my winter coat again.) Ethan of course still loves going outside so we bundle up and take our walks. He is the cutest little boy all wrapped up! What do you think- Do you like his hat?
Ethan is doing very well at his new daycare. He is a lot happier when I pick him up and I am much happier because I feel like he is getting far superior care to the last situation. He loves the other kids and they seem to really enjoy him. They are all around 18 month to 2 years but all say "BABY!" when I bring Ethan in. It is quite cute.
1 comment:
Beth.....he is just darling! I'm so glad you have the day care issue cleared up. I have been
thinking about you! ;)
Post a Comment