Thursday, March 6, 2008

Cleaning up our language, instantly!

So now that Ethan is starting to talk more and more he is imitating nearly everything we say that he thinks is interesting. So it was no suprise when changing his diaper the other morning that he began to repeat the word "butt" after we had made a comment about him having a stinky one. Anyways, what was suprising was the amount of enjoyment Ethan gets from hearing and saying the word. He thinks it is hilarious. I have to admit it is very funny.

Here is a clip from dinner the other night. We may not be a civilized and classy family but we sure have fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's hilarious! You guys are lovin' it!

Steffie B. said...

you are so funny....how is it going with all of the allergies? I about fell over when I read that post!

Now.....no more teaching the boy naughty words Momm! ;)