Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Deleted Videos

I promise I will update soon (within the next few days) however I wanted to let everyone know that I will no longer be posting video on the blog until I figure out a way to do it other than you tube. A creepy individual apparently subscribed to view my videos and from their profile it seems they only view/subscribe to kids videos. I was naive in not realizing anyone could subscribe to your videos and get notification of new videos once they discover your account.

I have permanently deleted my you tube account so any previous posts with video attachments will not work.

I am sorry to do this however I wish to take every precaution to keep pictures and our family news as private as possible while still being able to share it with all of you. Thank you for your understanding.

2 comments:

Paige said...

how very creepy! Sorry to hear this. Try onetruemedia.com. If you can't figure it out I have a friend who embeds it on her blog all the time and I know she could show me so I could show you.

Elizabeth HL said...

eeeewwww.... sorry to hear about this. My mom is always warning me against using 'myspace' and 'facebook' for sharing stuff, but being sort of non-tech savvy, what else is a gal to do?
Hope this gets sorted out soon.
And I hope you are feeling good.
Take good care!!!
Much love, Beth!