Saturday, February 17, 2007
Our House- almost...
We went into contract officially on Friday to buy our new house. We are very excited but will not be celebrating until we get the keys. Real estate in New York is a different animal altogether. We had no idea. Anyways, here is a glimpse of the new pad we are hoping to move into before the little guy is born. Please keep us in your prayers so that we can get the nursery set up and the girls in a new yard before the baby is born.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
WOW! I'm so happy for you! It looks like a great place! I hope everything works out for you!
I'm thrilled for you.....I havne't forgotten about you! Just a little busy over here....like YOU will soon be! How's it going? Shoot me an email little Mama!
So what's the scoop? Did you get the house?
Post a Comment