Friday, April 6, 2007

Happy Easter Weekend!

I hope you have a very safe and happy Easter weekend with your family and friends!

Still no baby here yet. I am always hoping that in the next moment my water may break and the fun may begin- but there again I'm still hoping.

Just a quiet weekend planned here. Back in Michigan all of the parents are helping to load our "Pod" for shipment on Monday. It will be nice for us to finally have nearly all or our stuff in one place. It will be great for our parents to have their basements and garages back without our stuff cluttering them. Thanks Mom(s) and Dad(s)!

An Easter baby would be a nice treat so please pray that a stork drops off our Easter basket this year with a healthy little boy!

1 comment:

Steffie B. said...

Can't wait....the Beckering Tribe is standing by for the good news....