I am about 3 weeks behind on new pictures but here are a few. I am having so much fun taking pictures of the little guy but I am afraid I am going to have to get a seperate room for all the photos!
He is getting to be a big boy and is sooooooo much fun! We can't wait to introduce him to everyone!
4 comments:
I'm so gald things are going well. My little man is 14 months old already! He and Sophia are having a great time! ;)
I also have another box of stuff ready to go for you. I'm waiting for David and Emmie to get back from Europe so he can take it to the office. However, when they get back we are heading down to TN for a China Group Reunion with 10 out of the 11 families we traveled with! I'm sooooo excited. Oh....BTW...we talked to Susan last weekend. She sounded so-so.
Beth and Patrick -
What a cutie Ethan is. I am a friend of Sharon and Jerry's and have had a few beers with you guys in Columbus. Just wanted to say congrats! Cliff and I are expecting in November. You make it look fun and easy!
Rachell Bernhardt racnyc at yahoo dot com
aww...always love seeing new pics of the little man! He's too cute!
Post a Comment