


After being around what seemed like the entire state of Michigan since August 15, we are finally home! We had such a wonderful time visiting everyone that we were able to see. Unfortunately we ran out of time and were not able to see all the friends and family we would have liked to. Don't worry I will be back in October and will try to catch up then :)
I will write more and post pictures as soon as I can get them up. Today we are unpacking and taking care of house issues. Yes, the money pit struck again- we returned home to a smelly, broken fridge and freezer.
In the meantime, we were able to get Ethan's pictures taken while in Michigan. Here is a sneak peek. I will post the link as soon as they all come in.
2 comments:
We were so bummed not hearing from you on the 29th. But.....I knew you had family to see. Glad you had a good time and are back home safe and sound.
LOVE the pictures!
Post a Comment