We suspected he had another ear infection when for the second night in a row he woke up screaming at 3AM. When he woke up this morning his ear was completely red and scratched from him grabbing it all night. Despite being under the weather, I arrived at daycare to find him playing hide and seek with one of his friends, Kevin. He was laughing hysterically at Kevin jumping up from behind the sofa. It was quite cute.
After his doctors appointment we came home to have dinner and he was such a good boy showing me how big he was, clapping, giving me high fives, and his new favorite trick: He loves to share his food with Patrick and I. One for Ethan, one for Mommy or Daddy. I got cheerios tonight, Patrick got cookies this morning. I want to know why Daddy gets cookies and I don't? :)
So, this day has been yet another lesson to me. We all complain about so many things yet these sweet little babies just deal with the cards they are dealt and try to enjoy the most out of life. We all can learn a lot from our kids.
Anyways, here is a little video of Ethan doing some of his new tricks. He is quite the ham. (Although by this point in the evening he was waiting for his bottle to go to bed. He is a little whiny but who can blame him?)
No comments:
Post a Comment