Sunday, January 27, 2008

I've created a monster...


Why do I buy new toys? This past week I bought Ethan a new ride-on train, correction, alphabet train. It has lots of fun things to play with, it sings songs, makes lovely train noises, Ethan can push it and he can even ride on it. Well, let's just say he loves to ride on it.

With Ethan being sick understandably he has not been his normal bubbly self. Thursday and Friday night I spent over an hour each night pushing him on his train around the circle in our house. I have listened to the "Chugga Chugga Choo Choo all around..." song about a million times and have discovered back muscles I never knew I had. Every time I tried to take Ethan off the train he would cry. The second his bottom was back in the seat he would stop. The good news is that we broke Bella of her bad habit of chasing wheeled objects (she would try to attack scooters and bikes when we lived in the city- yes, try explaining to the owners/parents that she was going for the vehicle, not the rider). Anyways, Ethan loves his new train. As a warning to all other parents- Great toy! Hazardous to your back!

No comments: