We are all moved into the house now. Everything is unpacked (except the office), the dogs are like puppies again (digging in the yard but happy), and the nursery is all set and ready (but no baby yet- I'm hoping today).
We love the house and are so excited to have the space again. It is so nice not to always have everyone in the same room. Patrick even asked the other day, "Where are you?" and started laughing at the fact that he hasn't had to wonder that in a long time. We are still very close to the city. Only a 30 min drive or train ride away. Patrick's commute to the office every day is only 15 more minutes than what it was in the city believe it or not and he enjoys the down time on the train ride home- where he actually gets a seat unlike the subway.
I will post pictures as soon as I can. In the midst of all the chaos our computer broke so until we can get a new one I can not upload pics. I can use my work computer but it will not allow me to install the program to add my pics.
Now we are just waiting for the baby. I am ready. I have been 80% effaced for two weeks and am now dialated to almost 2 cm. I am having contractions all the time- but apparently not the good ones that eject a baby. My fingers look like plumped ball park franks and my feet only fit into my loosened tennis shoes. Oh yeah and I never thought I would see the day but I only fit into large and extra large maternity shirts- the belly is really out there. Like I said, I am ready.
Friday, March 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Told you....and you laugh when you saw those huge materno clothes I had! hahahaha.....told you you'd fill them out in the end! ;) Glad to hear you are all settled in and ready for baby! I'm so excited.....we're standing by!
I'm so glad you guys found a house and are all settled in! Sounds like you are indeed ready! I am so excited for you adn can hardly wait to hear about the little man!! I'm sure he's dieing to come out!
Post a Comment