Saturday, January 5, 2008

Holiday Pics


Ethan and Grandma Lucy

LET US OUT!

Ethan and Kaylee

Daddy and Ethan back at home

No, Ethan you can't chase the dogs outside.

3 comments:

Emmie said...

loving the pics!
he's gettin cuter by the minute!

Jan said...

Beth, Your little guy is so adorable. As for who he looks like well when he was at the age with Patrick's picture side by side, I thought he looked just like him but.... now I think he looks more like you depending on the pose but like you said he is a good mixture between the both of you.I am sorry I missed seeing him, your Mom said you came to the Post Office but I am not back to work yet so I missed it. Life seems to be going good for your family. Take care!! Love, Jan

Steffie B. said...

He is so cute....glad things are going well and I am so sorry we keep missing each other when you are in town. It's my fault....I never remember to get in touch with you in time! ;)

Big hugs girl....
S*