Welcome to our nuthouse Bo! I really don't know what he is more excited about, his new flag or his new fish. Ethan got his first fish today. I was very skeptical that the fish he picked would make it home. Of course he picked the sickliest looking fish the store had. I tried to convince him to get a different one but the protest to keep Bo was overwhelming. Let's put it this way, after examining the container up close the cashier, unprompted, felt the need to share that if anything happened in 14 days I could bring him back so I should keep the receipt. But, after a healthy lunch of McDonalds (wink, wink), Ethan dumped Bo into his new home. To my surprise the fish perked right up and actually even looks 100% better.
After waking from his nap the first thing we had to do was "wake up" Bo and watch him. Then we were off to wave our flag. Friday fun!
UPDATE: The fish's name has changed again. First it was Kitty Cat Milk (same name he claims will be his baby brother's), then "X", he had settled on Bo for most of the day but now his name is just Mr. Fish.


No comments:
Post a Comment